Accreditation – a seal of approval by professional peers – indicates that an institution or program meets the quality standards of the group conferring the accreditation. Loyola Marymount University is both regionally and professionally accredited by the following organizations:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
WSCUC is reviewed periodically and recognized by the US Department of Education (USDOE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
For more details on LMU's institutional approvals, please visit the WSCUC website.
- American Art Therapy Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of American Law Schools
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Association of Theological Schools
- California State Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California
- Counsel for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
- The Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology
- National Association of Schools of Dance
- National Association of Schools of Music
- National Association of Schools of Theatre
- National Association of School Psychology
* Programmatic accreditation documents may be furnished upon request. Please contact email@example.com.
For information about State Authorizations for online programs, including processes for making complaints both within and outside LMU, please visit our State Authorization and Professional Licensure Disclosures page.